BURCOM SERVICES | Project Support
Enterprise Resource Planning
Customer Relationship Management
Human Resource Management
Budgeting and Planning
Alerts and Workflows
Cloud and On-Premise Solutions
Ensure the successful execution of your project from start to finish.
BurCom's project support services are focused on helping your organization through the successful execution of your Sage ERP, CRM or HRMS project. As an extension of our Strategic Direction services where we work together to assess and define your requirements, you will continue working with experienced and skilled professionals committed to transforming your strategy into a valuable business solution.
Explore our project support services designed around the four most important elements to successful project outcomes:
Our consulting services reflect our commitment to support you through each stage of the buying process from assessing your requirements through post-implementation support. You will receive objective advice and personal guidance every step of the way from experienced management consultants, professional accountants and Sage Certified technical specialists. Learn more
• Understanding and assessing your needs
• Preparing the business case
• Defining requirements, specifications and relationships
• Implementing your software solution
• Supporting your team
BurCom is a leading Sage partner who will extend the value of your Sage software with our expert implementation and technical support services. Whether we are building industry-specific customizations or personally helping you with a question, we strive to be a knowledgeable partner and trusted advisor. Learn more
• Sage Certified experts
• Efficient implementation
• Role-based and industry expertise
• Data migration and loading
• Advanced customizations
• Systems integration
• Supplemental training
• Post-implementation help desk and support
The efficient and effective implementation of your solution is critical to achieve the fastest return on your investment. We make sure the three main cornerstones of your project -- price, timeline and quality -- are well-defined with a goal to exceed your expectations at every turn. Our highly trained project managers employ proven methodologies and best practices to oversee everything from communications, milestones, resources, risks and controls so your project is delivered on time and on budget. Learn more
• Pre-project stage: Our consultants will work with you to establish key requirements and define the scope of your project as well as identify your limitations, manage constraints and plan a smooth implementation process.
• Project stage: We will architect a solution with a detailed Statement of Work outlining deliverables, risks, controls and pricing and then get your software installed, data migrated and everything thoroughly tested against business scenarios.
• Post-project stage: BurCom's implementation experts prepare and train your team to go live, your project manager reviews your project's successes and feedback with you, and our support team is ready to help you get on with business as usual.
BurCom is uniquely positioned to help you meet your business objectives, even when you might not have the dedicated internal resources to execute your strategy. Our part-time professionals are certified accountants (CA, CPA, CMA, CGA) and human resource professionals (CHRP) who are available to supplement your executive team how, when and where you need us. Learn more
• Add experienced CFO, Controller and/or HR professionals on a part-time or interim basis
• Gain additional business and financial expertise when needed
• Get assistance with mergers and acquisitions
• Create strategic business plans, budgets and forecasts
• Assess and mitigate financial risk
• Support IT projects with financial subject matter expertise
We understand introducing new technology can be a major change within your organization and the BurCom team is ready to guide and support you through your entire project. Contact us anytime to schedule a personal consultation or to learn more about our project methodologies.
Building a business case